All programs are conducted by professional facilitators. Fees are available on a sliding scale.
We welcome all people regardless of cultural, religious and/or racial background or affiliation.
JF&CS strives for inclusivity in all its programs, serving community members of any income, family structure, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, level of observance, race, ethnicity, cultural identity and place of origin.
To inquire, please call 416.638.7800 x 6215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch with you by September 15 to finalize the registration process.
Thursday November 4 | 7-9 p.m. | ZOOM
For parents of children ages 2 to 10 years.
A group to help parents learn what they can do to raise a happy, motivated and well behaved child. Topics include: how to; nurture self-esteem, encourage problem solving, increase communication and set appropriate limits and discipline.
$150 per couple
$100 per person
Monday November 1 | 7:30 – 9 p.m. | ZOOM
Raising Adolescents Without Losing Your Cool.
- letting go and setting limits
- parents’ rights and responsibilities
- keeping the lines of communication open
- realistic expectations, peer relationships and pressures like drugs, alcohol, dating and sexuality.
$100 per person or $150 per couple
Parenting a Child/ Teen with A.D.(H).D
Thursday November 11 | 7-9 p.m. | ZOOM
- gaining an understanding of your child
- learning strategies for positive change in your family.
$175 per couple or person