Open six days a week, the JF&CS-operated Just a Second Shop offers new and gently used clothing and small household items at very reasonable prices. Proceeds from the shop support the many ways JF&CS serves the community, with a special focus on sending children to Jewish day and overnight camps. Needy clients of our Agency are able to select a certain number of items at no charge.
Staffed by a team of dedicated volunteers and employees, the store is open each week at the following times:
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday||11 AM to 6 PM|
|Thursday||11 AM to 8 PM|
|Friday and Sunday||10 AM to 3 PM|
|Saturday and all Jewish Holy Days||Closed|
Your donation of nearly-new clothing and small household items in good condition is a great source of help to people in need in our community.
Please drop off your clean, bagged items at one of our bright yellow collection boxes, located across the GTA:
- Associated Hebrew School, 300 Atkinson Avenue, Thornhill
- Prosserman Jewish Community Centre, 4588 Bathurst Street (back parking lot)
- Beth Tikvah Synagogue, 3080 Bayview Avenue
- Beth Tzedec Congregation, 1700 Bathurst Street, Toronto
- Just a Second Shop, 4117 Bathurst Street, Toronto
Questions? Call the Just a Second Shop at 416 633-9898.